The Mini O’s are the most important Supercross and Motocross youth races of the off-season, with America’s best young talents fighting to be crowned the King of Gatorback, and to celebrate this event, Alpinestars has created a Limited Edition ‘Magneto 19’ Gear Set and Tech 7S Boot.
Featuring a bold black, red fluo, cool gray, white and green camo scheme, the eye-catching ‘Magneto 19’ Youth Racer Jersey and Pants feature the same technical innovations and performance as the rest of our motocross range.
Landing in stores just in time to make the perfect holiday gift, the on-point color combination allows dirt riders to hit the track in an eye-catching outfit that is a fitting tribute to one of amateur racing’s most intense battles.
The gear set has been created to be paired with the CE-certified ‘Magneto 19’ Tech 7S Boot; an advanced and protective design that incorporates innovative materials and technology in a streamlined design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled boot. The ‘Magneto 19’ is equipped with all of the performance properties of the Tech 7S in the same bold black, red fluo, cool gray, white and green camo scheme colorway as the gear, which will appeal to aspiring dirtbike heroes and allow them take to the track in a striking outfit designed to stand out from the crowd.
• The Tech 7s is specifically designed and sized for junior and/or smaller framed riders.
• PU reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water-resistance and weight saving. Material ensures consistent fit and is easy to maintain and clean.
• Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus TPU for excellent levels of impact and abrasion resistance.
• Medial facing side incorporates TPU panel with specially designed sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved head and abrasion resistance.
• One piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boots overall durability and improves boots streamlining.
• Excellent flexion provided by low profile medial and lateral pivot system to offer movement and support.
• Instep and achillies accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support.
• Extended microfibre gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability. High performing rubber grip patterning and feel. The sole is replaceable.
• Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
• Removable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution.
• 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort.
• Buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high impact aluminium bridge closures for durability and weight saving. Buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improving riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
• The Tech 7s boot is CE Certified to EN 13634:2010