Pro Series Sintered Copper brake pads are designed and tested at the highest level and blend a superior compound of elements to produce brake pads with exceptional stopping power, superior resistance to heat fade and a quick bed in time.
The Sintered Fully Metallic Copper formula is tested specifically to suit the motocross and off road pro rider, producing stopping power and brake feel in excess of OEM brake pads with the added benefit of improved pad life in the harshest wet mud and sand conditions.
Produced using state of the art vacuum press machines and combined with production to QS-9000, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001:2000, and ISO 14001 standards this ensures only the best quality results.
- Premium sintered blend of elements with a large percentage of copper.
- Material blend provides exceptional stopping power.
- Material blend reduces heat fade in harsh braking conditions.
- Material blend facilitates quick bed in time.
- Vacuum heat press manufacture ensures top quality adhesion to the backing plate.
- Selected models supplied with a rear heat dispersing shield as OEM.
- Manufactured to QS-9000, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001:2000, and ISO 14001 standards.