- Made from 7075-T6 Aluminium Alloy
- Fully heat treated for higher wear resistance
- Meets Japanese OEM standards
- Optimum design for light weight and strength
- JT sprockets used by top teams in - British Superbike Championship, Isle of Man TT, EU and British MX Championships & many more!
JT Sprockets is the world's leading manufacturer of aftermarket sprockets, constantly raising the industry's standards for quality and service. Committed to supplying the most durable, best quality sprockets available in the marketplace worldwide.